- You need to capture attention fast.
- Your web text should use the keywords or phrases which are important for your business.
- It should also read well.
- Bulleted points rather than screeds of text which make everyone tired before they start.
- "Good copy" sells
- Think about using "read more" links taking your reader to a fresh page, or elevator panels which hide more text, making the site visually cleaner.
What is an elevator panel?
Here is an example... text merrily bubbling along holding the readers interest & then voilà, they can choose to read more...
We can help boost your search engine rankings through a number of creative approaches. One popular option is SEO articles – where we write an informational article around the topic of your service or product and submit this to frequently searched article websites.
This is then linked to your website, to direct more pre-qualified traffic your way.
Our article writing service is fast, affordable and effective.
boo, you found it... this is an elevator panel, more text, neatly squirrelled away from view but still available for reading and importantly still there for search engines to find, which helps your site be found.
Good keyword rich text is vital for search engine results. We can help you find which words and phrases work most efficiently for your business. Ask Mouli.
Images work to visually stimulate interest and are crucial for a good "eye candy" site.
Web copy - not so hot at writing?
We can write your copy for you. This is however an extra charge. Normally as you know your business better, you supply the content for your site. We can offer advice where appropriate.